Memory (Camera Settings1/Camera Settings2)
Allows you to register up to 3 often-used modes or product settings to the product and up to 4 (M1 through M4) to the memory card. You can recall the settings using just the mode dial.
Set the product to the setting you want to register.
MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [ / Memory] → desired number.
Press the center of the control wheel to confirm.
Items that can be registered
- You can register various functions for shooting. The items that can actually be registered are displayed on the menu of the camera.
- Aperture (F number)
- Shutter speed
To change registered settings
Change the setting to the desired one and re-register the setting to the same mode number.
- M1 through M4 can be selected only when a memory card is inserted into the product.
- When registering the settings on a memory card, only a memory card that has been selected using [Select Media] can be used.
- Program Shift cannot be registered.
- For some functions, the position of the dial and the setting actually used for shooting may not match. If this happens, shoot images by referring to the information displayed on the monitor.