You can save/load camera settings to/from a memory card. You can also load settings from another camera of the same model.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Save/Load Settings] → desired item.
Menu item details
- Saves the current settings of this camera to a memory card.
- Loads the settings from a memory card to this camera.
- Deletes the settings saved on a memory card.
Settings that cannot be saved
The following setting parameters cannot be saved using the [Save/Load Settings] function. (Menu items without setting parameters, such as, [Focus Magnifier], are not listed.)
- Camera Settings1
- AF Micro Adj.
- White Balance: Custom 1/Custom 2/Custom 3
- Face Registration
- FTP Transfer Func. *
- Wi-Fi Settings
- Wired LAN Setting
- Edit Device Name
- Import Root Certificate
* You can save or load settings under [FTP Transfer Func.] by selecting MENU → (Network) → [FTP Transfer Func.] → [Save/Load FTP Settings]. For details, refer to the “FTP Help Guide.”
- View Mode
- Date/Time Setup
- Area Setting
- IPTC Information
- Copyright Info
- You can save up to 10 settings per memory card. When 10 settings have been already saved, you cannot perform [Save New]. Delete the existing settings using [Delete], or overwrite them.
- Only Slot 1 is used for saving or loading data. You cannot change the saving/loading destination slot.
- You cannot load settings from a camera of a different model.
- You can use this function to save settings registered to [ / Memory]. However, [Save/Load Settings] is unavailable when the mode dial is set to 1/2/3 (Memory recall). Set the mode dial to a position other than 1/2/3 before using this function.