Sets whether to record in APS-C-equivalent size for still images and in Super 35mm-equivalent size for movies. If you select [On] or [Auto], you can use an APS-C size dedicated lens on this product.
MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [APS-C/Super 35mm] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Records in either APS-C-equivalent size or Super 35mm-equivalent size.
- Automatically sets the capture range according to the lens.
- Always captures 35mm full-frame image sensor pictures.
- When you attach an APS-C compatible lens and set [APS-C/Super 35mm] to [Off], you may not achieve the desired shooting results.
- When you set [APS-C/Super 35mm] to [On], the angle of view will be the same as when shooting with an APS-C size image sensor.