Func. of Touch Operation: Touch Tracking
You can use touch operations to select a subject you want to track in the still image and movie recording modes.
Select MENU → (Setup) → [Touch Operation] → [On] in advance.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Func. of Touch Operation] → [Touch Tracking].
- Touch the subject that you want to track on the monitor.
Tracking will start.
- When shooting with the viewfinder, you can use the touch pad to select a subject you want to track.
- Press the shutter button halfway down to focus.
- Press the shutter button all the way down to shoot images.
- To cancel tracking, touch or press the center of the control wheel.
[Touch Tracking] is unavailable in the following situations:
- When shooting movies with [Record Setting] set to [120p]/[100p].
- When [Focus Mode] is set to [Manual Focus].
- When using the Smart Zoom, Clear Image Zoom and Digital Zoom
- When [File Format] is set to [XAVC S 4K] and [Proxy Recording] is set to [On]