Adjusting the equalizer (Equalizer)
You can use the following parameters to adjust the tonal quality (bass/treble level) of the front, center, surround/surround back, height1 (*1), height2 (*1) and height (*2) speakers.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Equalizer].
- Select [Front], [Center], [Surround], [Height1] (*1), [Height2] (*1) or [Height] (*2).
- Select [Bass] or [Treble].
- Adjust the gain.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Direct] is being used and an analog input is selected.
- [Pure Direct] is set to [On].
- Frequencies for [Bass] and [Treble] are fixed.
- Depending on the audio format, the receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the original sampling frequency of the input signals.
- You can also select [Equalizer] in [Sound Effects] from the home menu.