No sound or only a very low level of sound is heard from specific speakers.
- Make sure you have connected to both the L and R jacks of an analog device, as analog devices require both L and R jack connections. Use an audio cable (not supplied).
- Adjust the speaker level.
- Check that the speaker settings are appropriate for the setup using [Auto Calibration] or [Speaker Pattern] in the [Speaker Setup] menu. Then check that sound is output from each speaker correctly using [Test Tone] in the [Speaker Setup] menu.
- Check that the subwoofer is connected correctly and securely.
- Make sure you have turned on your subwoofer.
- Depending on the selected sound field, sound may not be available from the subwoofer.