There is no sound from the TV via the HDMI OUT A jack when using the eARC or ARC function.
- Make sure your TV supports the eARC or ARC function.
- Make sure [Audio Return Channel] is set to [eARC] or [ARC] in the [HDMI Setup] menu. If your TV is not compatible with eARC, set it to [ARC].
- Make sure [Input Mode] for the TV input is set to [Auto].
- If your TV has multiple HDMI input jacks, make sure the receiver is connected to the one that supports the eARC or ARC function.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the HDMI OUT A jack of the receiver.
- Make sure the HDMI OUTPUT setting is set to [HDMI OUT A] or [HDMI OUT A+B].