You cannot tune to radio stations.
- Check that the antennas (aerials) are connected securely. Adjust the antennas (aerials) and connect an external antenna (aerial) if necessary.
- The signal of the stations is too weak with automatic tuning. Use direct tuning.
- Make sure you set the tuning scale correctly (when tuning to AM stations with direct tuning).
- No stations have been preset or the preset stations have been cleared (when tuning by scanning preset stations is used). Preset the stations.
- Press DISPLAY repeatedly on the receiver so that the frequency appears on the display panel.