Enjoying sound using another amplifier in Zone 2 and/or Zone 3
You can enjoy sound from the amplifier in Zone 2 and/or Zone 3 by the following procedure.
- Select [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Power] or [Zone3 Power] - [On] from the home menu.The selected zone is activated.
- Turn on the amplifier in Zone 2 or Zone 3.
- Select the source signals you want to output in [Zone2 Input] or [Zone3 Input].
- Start playback on the device connected appropriate input.
- Adjust to a suitable volume level.
Adjust the volume level using the amplifier in Zone 2 or Zone 3. If you set [Zone2 Line Out] or [Zone3 Line Out] to [Variable], you can also adjust the volume level in Zone 2 or Zone 3 using [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Volume] or [Zone3 Volume] from the home menu.
- You can also activate Zone 2 or Zone 3 by pressing ZONE2 (power) or ZONE3 (power) on the remote control, or by pressing ZONE2 or ZONE3 on the receiver.
- After Zone 2 or Zone 3 is activated, you can also select source signals using the input buttons on the receiver or adjust the volume level using MASTER VOLUME on the receiver while the display panel of the receiver is in one of the following states:
- While [ZONE2 POWER ON] or [ZONE3 POWER ON] is displayed just after Zone 2 or Zone 3 has been activated.
- While displaying [ZONE2 INPUT xxxx (input name)] or [ZONE3 INPUT xxxx (input name)] by pressing ZONE CONTROL on the receiver repeatedly.
To exit Zone 2/3 operation
Select [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Power] or [Zone3 Power] from the home menu, then select [Off].