No sound or only a very low level of sound is heard, no matter which device is selected.
- Check that all connecting cables are inserted to their input/output jacks on the receiver, speakers and the devices.
- Check that the receiver and all devices are turned on.
- Check that MASTER VOLUME on the receiver is not set to [VOLUME MIN] or [VOLUME -∞dB].
- Check that SPEAKERS on the receiver is not set to [SPEAKERS OFF].
- Press to cancel the muting function.
- Try pressing the input button on the remote control or on the receiver to select the device of your choice.
- If you want to listen to sound from the TV speaker in the main zone, set [Audio Out] to [TV + AMP] in the [HDMI Setup] menu. If you cannot play multi-channel audio source, set [AMP]. However, the sound will not be output through the TV speaker.
- If you want to listen to sound from the TV speaker in Zone 2, set [Zone2 Audio Out] to [Zone2 TV + AMP] in the [HDMI Setup] menu.
- Sound may be interrupted when the sampling frequency, number of channels or audio format of audio output signals from the playback device is switched.