Outputting a test tone from each speaker (Test Tone)
You can output a test tone from each speaker in sequence.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Test Tone].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto: The test tone is output from each speaker in sequence.
Front L, Center, Front R, Surround R, Surround L, Sur Back
(*1), Sur Back L, Sur Back R, Height1 L
(*2), Height1 R
(*2), Height2 L
(*2), Height2 R
(*2), Height L
(*3), Height R
(*3), Subwoofer: You can select which speakers will output the test tone.
*1 [Sur Back] appears when only one surround back speaker is connected.
*2 for STR-ZA3100ES/STR-ZA2100ES
*3 for STR-ZA1100ES
- Adjust the speaker level.
- You can set a test tone by pressing the TEST TONE button on the remote control. In this case, you can only use the display panel for the operation.
- To adjust the level of all speakers at the same time, press +/–. You can also use MASTER VOLUME on the receiver.
- The adjusted value is shown on the TV screen during adjustment.