Enjoying clear and dynamic sound at a low volume (Sound Optimizer)
You can enjoy clear and dynamic sound at low volume levels using the Sound Optimizer function.
After Auto Calibration is performed, the sound level is optimized to suit your environment.
Select [Sound Effects] - [Sound Optimizer] from the home menu.
Select the setting you want.
- Normal: Adjusts for the reference level of a movie.
- Low: Adjusts for a CD or other software whose average sound pressure level is processed highly.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Direct] is being used and an analog input is selected.
- [Pure Direct] is set to [On].
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.
- You can also select [Sound Optimizer] in the [Audio Setup] menu.