Lifting up the sound of the center speaker (Center Speaker Lift Up)
By using the front high speakers, you can lift up the sounds of the center speaker to an appropriate height on the screen, allowing you to enjoy natural sound without discomfort.
Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
Select [Center Speaker Lift Up].
Select the setting you want.
- 1 - 10
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- There is no center speaker.
- Front high speakers are not assigned to the SPEAKERS SURROUND BACK/HEIGHT (FRONT B/BI-AMP/ZONE 2) terminals.
- The [2ch Stereo] or [Multi Stereo] sound field is being used.
- [In-Ceiling Speaker Mode] is set to [Front & Center] or [Front].