Changing the IMAX Mode setting for IMAX Enhanced content playback (IMAX MODE)
The default setting for the IMAX Mode of the DTS decoder is [AUTO]. The IMAX Mode is activated automatically when you play IMAX Enhanced content so that you can enjoy IMAX digitally remastered content. This function only works when a DTS stream is input.
You can also activate or deactivate the IMAX Mode manually.
- Press AMP MENU.The menu is displayed on the display panel of the receiver.
- Press / repeatedly to select [4. AUDIO SETUP], then press .
- Press / repeatedly to select [4.12. IMAX MODE], then press .
- Press / repeatedly to select the setting you want, then press .
- AUTO : The IMAX Mode is activated automatically when you play IMAX Enhanced content (default setting).
- ON :This setting can only be selected when you play a 5.1-channel DTS stream. If you select [ON], IMAX Mode will be activated when you play IMAX Enhanced content or a 5.1-channel DTS stream.
- OFF :The IMAX Mode is not active.
- You can change the IMAX Mode from the options menu. While inputting a DTS stream, press OPTIONS and select a setting under [IMAX Mode] in the options menu.