Calibrating the phase characteristics of the speakers (Automatic Phase Matching)
You can set the A.P.M. (Automatic Phase Matching) function in the D.C.A.C. (Digital Cinema Auto Calibration). This calibrates the phase characteristics of the speakers for well-coordinated surround sound.
Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
Select [Automatic Phase Matching].
Select the setting you want.
- Auto: Switches the A.P.M. function on or off automatically.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Direct] is being used and an analog input is selected.
- [Auto Calibration] has not been performed.
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.