Setting the crossover frequency of the speakers (Crossover Frequency)
You can set the bass crossover frequency of speakers for which the speaker size has been set to [Small] in the [Speaker Setup] menu. A measured speaker crossover frequency is set for each speaker after the Auto Calibration is performed.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Crossover Frequency].
- Select the speaker for which you want to adjust the crossover frequency on the screen.
- Set the crossover frequency of the selected speaker.
- The surround back speakers will be set to the same setting as that of the surround speakers.