Enjoying high-fidelity sound (Pure Direct)
You can enjoy higher-fidelity sound from all inputs using the Pure Direct function. When the Pure Direct function is on, the display panel lights off to suppress noise that affects sound quality.
- Select [Sound Effects] - [Pure Direct] from the home menu.
Canceling Pure Direct
The Pure Direct function will be canceled when you perform the following:
- Select [Off] in step 2.
- Press PURE DIRECT.
- Change the sound field.
- Change the scene setting on the TV (Scene Select).
- Change the setting of [Equalizer], [Sound Optimizer], [Dynamic Range Compressor] or [In-Ceiling Speaker Mode].
- [Equalizer], [Sound Optimizer], [Dynamic Range Compressor] and [In-Ceiling Speaker Mode] do not work when the Pure Direct function is selected.
- You can also use PURE DIRECT to turn the Pure Direct function on or off.
- You can also select [Pure Direct] in the [Audio Setup] menu.