Preparing for “BRAVIA” Sync
Turn the Control for HDMI function on to use the “BRAVIA” Sync function. The Control for HDMI function needs to be turned on separately for the receiver and the connected device.
- Select [Setup] - [HDMI Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Control for HDMI].
- Select [On].
The Control for HDMI function of the receiver is turned on.
Press HOME to return to the home menu.
Press HOME to exit the home menu.
- Select the HDMI input of the receiver to match the HDMI input of the connected device, so that the image from the connected device is displayed.
- Turn on the Control for HDMI function of the connected device.
For details on setting the connected device, refer to the operating instructions of the respective devices.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for other devices for which you want to use the Control for HDMI function.
- Perform the steps above again if you unplug the HDMI cable or change the connection.
- This function is enabled only when [HDMI Out B Mode] is set to [Main].