Saving the settings to a preset
Select [Custom Preset] from the home menu.
Press OPTIONS with a preset for which you want to edit settings among from [1: Movie], [2: Music], [3: Party] or [4: Night] selected.
Select the menu you want from the options menu.
- Edit: Allows you to customize and save the settings to suit your preferences.
- Import: Loads the present settings of the receiver and saves those settings with the preset. [Input] and [Volume] are not changed.
- Settings for which the box is unchecked are not changed from the present settings even when you recall the preset settings. Select [Edit], then uncheck the box for a setting item on the edit screen.
- You can overwrite [1: Movie], [2: Music], [3: Party] or [4: Night] with the present settings by holding down CUSTOM PRESET 1, CUSTOM PRESET 2, CUSTOM PRESET 3 or CUSTOM PRESET 4 for 3 seconds in the same way as you do when you select [Import] from the menu.
- When you select [3: Party], Zone 2 and Zone 3 are turned on automatically and you can simultaneously enjoy the same music as the main zone in these zones.