The surround effect cannot be obtained.
- Make sure you have selected a sound field for movies.
- [Dolby Surround] and [Neural:X] do not work when the speaker pattern is set to 2.0 or 2.1.
- [Neural:X] does not work with DTS audio signals that have a sampling frequency of 88.2 kHz or higher.
- If you connect your TV via an HDMI connection and enable the Control for HDMI function, the sound field automatically switches to [Multi Stereo] when you start using the Social Viewing function on your TV.
- [IMAX Mode] works only when you play back IMAX Enhanced content.
- You can set [IMAX Mode] to [On] and activate it only when you play back a 5.1-channel DTS stream.
- [IMAX Mode] does not work when [Sound Field] is set to [Dolby Surround], even when you play back IMAX Enhanced content.