Naming preset stations (Name Input)
- Select [Listen] - [FM TUNER] or [AM TUNER] from the home menu.If the Simple mode screen appears, switch to the Full mode screen by pressing OPTIONS and selecting [Full] in [FM/AM Display] from the options menu.
- Select the preset number to which you want to assign a name.
- Press OPTIONS.
The options menu appears.
- Select [Name Input].
An on-screen keyboard appears on the TV screen.
- Press /// and to select characters one by one to enter the name.
- Select [Enter].
The name you entered is registered.
Canceling naming input
Press RETURN before Step 6.
- Some letters that can be displayed on the TV screen cannot be displayed on the display panel.
- You can also select [Name Input] from [Tuner Setup] in the [System Setup] menu instead of performing steps 1 to 4.