Setting the FM station receiving mode (FM Mode)
You can set the FM station receiving mode to the stereo mode or monaural mode.
- Select [Listen] - [FM TUNER] from the home menu.If the Simple mode screen appears, switch to the Full mode screen by pressing OPTIONS and selecting [Full] in [FM/AM Display] from the options menu.
- Select a station on the FM band.
- Press OPTIONS.
- Select [FM Mode] from the options menu.
- Select the setting you want.
- Stereo: The FM station is received in stereo.
- Monaural: The FM station is received in monaural.
- You can set FM mode in the options menu if the frequency indication is selected in step 3.
- You can also set FM mode with [Tuner Setup] in the [System Setup] menu.