Memory (Camera Settings1/Camera Settings2)
Allows you to register up to 3 often-used modes or product settings to the product and up to 4 (M1 through M4) to the memory card. You can recall the settings using just the MODE (Mode) button.
- Set the product to the setting you want to register.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [/ Memory] → desired number.
- Press the center of the control wheel to confirm.
Items that can be registered
- You can register various functions for shooting. The items that can actually be registered are displayed on the menu of the camera.
- Aperture (F number)
- Shutter speed
- Optical zoom scale
To change registered settings
Change the setting to the desired one and re-register the setting to the same mode number.
- M1 through M4 can be selected only when a memory card is inserted into the product.
- Program Shift cannot be registered.