Rotating recorded images automatically (Display Rotation)
Selects the orientation when playing back recorded images.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Display Rotation] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- When you rotate the camera, the displayed image rotates automatically by detecting the orientation of the camera.
- Images shot vertically are displayed vertically. If you have set the image orientation using the [Rotate] function, the image will be displayed accordingly.
- Images are always displayed horizontally.
- Movies shot vertically are played back horizontally on the screen or the finder of the camera during movie playback.