Product Showcase Set
The camera settings are optimally configured for situations such as movie shooting for product reviews. The camera tends to focus on objects that are closer to it.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Product Showcase Set] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Shoots with optimal settings for product reviews. [Face/Eye Priority in AF] under [Face/Eye AF Set.] and [SteadyShot] are both locked to [Off].
- Shoots in the ordinary shooting mode.
- When you assign [Product Showcase Set] to a desired key using MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Custom Key] or [Custom Key], each time you press the key, [Product Showcase Set] switches between [On] and [Off].
In the default settings, [Product Showcase Set] is assigned to the C2 button.
- [Product Showcase Set] is not available in the following shooting modes:
- [Sweep Panorama]
- [Scene Selection]
- Settings for [Product Showcase Set] cannot be changed during movie recording.
- Since [SteadyShot] becomes set to [Off], we recommend that you use a tripod.