If you use an ND filter, the amount of light entering the camera is reduced. You can slow down the shutter speed and decrease the aperture value for a better exposure.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [ND Filter] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Automatically turns on the ND filter based on the shooting mode and brightness.
- Always uses [ND Filter].
- Disables the [ND Filter] function.
- When the ND filter is activated, the icon is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- [Auto] cannot be selected in the movie mode. When recording movies, the setting for [ND Filter] is locked to the value at the start of movie recording.