HDMI Settings: REC Control (movie)
If you connect the camera to an external recorder/player, you can remotely command the recorder/player to start/stop recording using the camera.
- MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [REC Control] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- (STBY) The camera can send a recording command to an external recorder/player.
- (REC) The camera is sending a recording command to an external recorder/player.
- The camera is not able to send a command to an external recorder/player to start/stop recording.
- Available for external recorders/players compatible with [REC Control].
- When you use the [REC Control] function, set the shooting mode to (Movie) or ( Intelligent Auto).
- When [TC Output] is set to [Off], you cannot use the [REC Control] function.
- Even when (REC) is displayed, the external recorder/player may not work properly depending on the settings or status of the recorder/player. Check if the external recorder/player works properly before use.