Select the appropriate mode for the subject, such as single shooting, continuous shooting or bracketing shooting.
- Select / (Drive Mode) on the control wheel → desired setting.
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
Menu item details
- Single Shooting :
- Normal shooting mode.
- Cont. Shooting :
- Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Self-timer :
- Shoots an image using the self-timer after a designated number of seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- Self-timer(Cont) :
- Shoots a designated number of images using the self-timer after a designated number of seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- Cont. Bracket :
- Shoots images while holding the shutter button down, each with different degrees of exposure.
- Single Bracket :
- Shoots a specified number of images, one by one, each with a different degrees of exposure.
- WB bracket :
- Shoots a total of three images, each with different color tones according to the selected settings for white balance, color temperature and color filter.
- DRO Bracket :
- Shoots a total of three images, each at a different degree of D-Range Optimizer.
- When the shooting mode is set to [Scene Selection] and [Sports Action] is selected, [Single Shooting] cannot be performed.