Charging time is too long.
- When charging with a computer, check that the charging case and the computer are directly connected and not via a USB hub. Also, this may be improved by restarting the computer and trying the USB connection again.
- Check that you are using the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- Depending on the settings for the headset functions and usage conditions, the speed of energy consumption for the rechargeable battery may vary between the left and right units.
As a result, the charging time of the rechargeable batteries for the left and right units may differ. However, this is not a malfunction.
- It is recommended to charge in a place with an ambient temperature between 15 °C and 35 °C (59 °F - 95 °F). Efficient charging may not be possible beyond this range.
- When using a commercially available USB AC adaptor, use one capable of supplying an output current of 0.5 A (500 mA) or more.