Noise is heard during music playback.
- When you use the headset while you are walking or running, the sound of vibrations may be heard through your body, but this is due to the characteristics of the product and not a malfunction.
- The inside of the sound output parts and air holes on the headset are not completely watertight. If any water droplets are left inside the sound output parts or air holes on the headset, a beeping sound (feedback) may be heard temporarily. This is not a malfunction. See “When you have finished using the headset” and dry the headset as described before use.
- If you cover the microphone parts of the left or right unit of the headset, or if you grasp the headset unit in your hand, a beeping sound (feedback) may be heard. This is not a malfunction. If any of this is the case, remove your hands, etc. from the left and right microphones.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.