Pairing with a Bluetooth device cannot be done.
- Bring the headset and the Bluetooth device within 1 m (3 feet) from each other.
- To pair a device, set the headset into the charging case, and then press and hold the pairing button of the charging case for about 5 seconds or more to enter pairing mode.
- The headset cannot go into pairing mode if the headset is not set securely in the charging case, such as when the fitting supporters are not properly attached to the headset. Make sure the headset is stored securely in the charging case.
- When pairing a device once again after initializing or repairing the headset, you may be unable to pair the device if it retains pairing information for the headset (iPhone or other device). In this case, delete the pairing information for the headset from the device and pair them again.
- Restart the connected device such as a smartphone or a computer you use, and pair the headset and the device again.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.