Using Quick Access
Quick Access is a feature that allows you to play content in the corresponding app by simply tapping the headset or the area near your ear.
Put the headset units into your ears and connect the headset to the smartphone via Bluetooth connection.
Launch the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, and assign the services you want to link to Quick Access.
You can assign the different services to [Double Tap] and [Triple Tap].
For details on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
Set the function of the right unit of the headset as [Quick Access] with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
You can change the function assignments to the right unit of the headset using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
Launch the app of the service assigned to Quick Access.
Tap the right unit of the headset or the area near your ear quickly (with an interval of about 0.2 seconds between taps) to use Quick Access.
Depending on the number of taps, you can run the service assigned to [Double Tap] or [Triple Tap].
- To use Quick Access, you need to install the corresponding smartphone app and connect to the Internet. Some apps will require you to sign in.
- For details on the latest specifications of Quick Access, refer to the [Services] tab of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
- You can also assign the same service to [Double Tap] and [Triple Tap] of Quick Access.
- If the corresponding app is not launched even when operating the headset unit to which Quick Access is assigned, the voice guidance “App assigned to the Quick Access is not launched on the mobile device” is heard from both headset units (or from the headset unit you are wearing).
- The services that can be assigned to Quick Access differ depending on the country or region.