The headset cannot be operated.
- You cannot operate the headset when you are not wearing the headset. Put the headset into your ears to operate.
- When you change the assignment of the functions to the left and right units of the headset with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, confirm on the app that the correct functions are assigned to them.
- If wide area tap is turned on (default setting) on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app and the headset is having difficulty detecting tap operations, it may respond if you change the tap strength or where you tap. The headset may also respond if you tap with 2 fingers.
When wide area tap is turned off on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, tap the headset to operate.
If the headset still cannot be operated, tap harder with an interval of about 0.2 seconds between taps.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.