Unable to turn on the headset.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged.
- You cannot turn on the headset when the headset is stored and being charged in the charging case. Remove the headset from the charging case to turn it on.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- If the fitting supporters are not properly attached to the headset, the headset cannot be charged. Check that the fitting supporters are attached properly when you set the headset into the charging case.
- When Service Link is turned on with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, use the right unit of the headset. You cannot use only the left unit of the headset.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.