Sets personal face data. If you register faces in advance, the product can focus on the registered face as a priority.
Up to eight faces can be registered.
MENU → (Focus) → [Face/Eye AF] → [Face Memory] → desired setting item.
Menu item details
- New Registration:
- Shoots and registers faces.
- Order Exchanging:
- When multiple faces are registered, the order of priority for the registered face data can be changed.
- Deletes registered faces one by one.
- Delete All:
- Deletes all registered faces at once.
- When performing [New Registration], shoot the face from the front in a brightly lit place. The face may not be registered correctly if it is obscured by a hat, a mask, sunglasses, etc.
- Even if you execute [Delete], the data for registered face will remain in the product. To delete the data for registered faces from the product, select [Delete All].