Monitor Flip Direction
The direction of image and menu screen displays can be inverted according to how the monitor is opened and the orientation of the monitor.
MENU → (Setup) → [Monitor] → [Monitor Flip Direction] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Inverts the direction of the display of the monitor by detecting how the monitor is opened and the orientation of the monitor.
- Horizontal Flip:
- Flips the display of the monitor horizontally when shooting.
- 180 Degree Flip:
- Rotates the display of the monitor 180 degrees for all kinds of displays such as images and menu screens.
- No Flip:
- Does not invert the display of the monitor.
- By repeatedly pressing the key to which the [Switch Monitor Flip Disp] function is assigned, you can switch the setting in the order of [Horizontal Flip] → [180 Degree Flip] → [No Flip] → [Horizontal Flip]. When [Monitor Flip Direction] is set to [Auto], the display method is temporarily switched while the setting value remains [Auto].
- Even if [Monitor Flip Direction] is set to [Horizontal Flip], the direction of the monitor display during playback will not be inverted.