Playing back movies
Plays back the recorded movies.
Select the slot of the memory card to be played back from MENU → (Playback) → [Playback Target] → [Select Playback Media].
Press the (playback) button to switch to playback mode.
Select the movie to be played back using the control wheel and press the center of the control wheel to start playback.
Available operations during movie playback
You can perform slow playback and sound volume adjustment, etc. by pressing the down side of the control wheel.
- : Playback
- : Pause
- : Fast-forward
- : Fast-rewind
- : Forward slow playback
- : Reverse slow playback
- : Next movie file
- : Previous movie file
- : Displays the next frame
- : Displays the previous frame
- : Photo Capture
- : Sound volume adjustment
- : Closes the operation panel
- The product creates an image database file on a memory card to record and play back images. An image that is not registered in the image database file may not be played back correctly. To play back images shot using other devices, register those images to the image database file using MENU → (Shooting) → [Media] → [Recover Image DB].
- “Forward slow playback,” “Reverse slow playback,” “Displays the next frame” and “Displays the previous frame” are available during pause.
- Movie files recorded using other products may not be playable on this camera.
- For movies with Shot Marks, the positions of the Shot Marks are displayed on the playback bar during movie playback. In addition, the Shot Mark icon is displayed on the screen when a scene to which a Shot Mark was added is played back.
- You can jump to the positions of Shot Marks by turning the rear dial while paused.
- Even if you shoot the movie vertically, the movie will be displayed horizontally on the screen of the camera.