DISP (Screen Disp) Set
Allows you to set the screen display modes that can be selected using DISP (Display Setting) in shooting mode.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Operation Customize] → [DISP (Screen Disp) Set] → desired setting → [Enter].The items marked with (check) are available.
Menu item details
- Display All Info. :
- Shows recording information.
- No Disp. Info. :
- Does not show recording information.
- Histogram :
- Displays the luminance distribution graphically.
- Level :
- Indicates whether the product is level in both the front-back (A) and horizontal (B) directions. When the product is level in either direction, the indicator turns to green.
- If you tilt the product forward or backward by a large degree, the level error will be great.
- The product may have a margin of error of almost ±1° even when the inclination is corrected by the level.