Basic icons displayed on the monitor
This section describes the screen display when the shooting mode is (Flexible Exp. Mode) for movie shooting and (Program Auto) for still image shooting.
- The examples are of the display when the screen is in the all-information display mode.
- The displayed content and positions are for reference only, and may differ from the actual display. Some icons may not be displayed depending on the camera settings.
During movie recording
- [Exposure Mode] is set to (Flexible Exp. Mode).
- Audio level
- [Focus Mode] is set to [Continuous AF].
- Time code
- The camera is in the shooting standby mode.
- [File Format] is set to [XAVC S HD] and [Rec Frame Rate] is set to [59.94p].
- Slot number of the memory card recording the shooting data and recordable movie time
- [Touch Func. in Shooting] is set to [Touch Tracking].
- Remaining battery level
- Shutter speed
- Aperture value
- Exposure compensation
- ISO sensitivity
- [White Balance] is set to [Auto].
- [D-Range Optimizer] is set to [Off].
- [Metering Mode] is set to [Multi].
During still image shooting
- The shooting mode is set to (Program Auto).
- Number of still images that can be recorded on the memory card in the currently displayed slot
- [JPEG/HEIF Switch] is set to [JPEG]. [JPEG Quality] is set to [Fine].
- [JPEG Image Size] is set to [26M].
- [SteadyShot] is set to [On].
- [Drive Mode] is set to [Single Shooting].
- [Focus Area] is set to [Wide].
- [Face/Eye Prior. in AF] is set to [On] and [Face/Eye Subject] is set to [Human].
- [1st Zoom Spd.] under [Zoom Lever Speed] is set to .
- [Picture Profile] is set to [PP11].