High ISO NR
When shooting with high ISO sensitivity, the product reduces noise that becomes more noticeable when the product sensitivity is high.
- MENU → (Shooting) → [Image Quality/Rec] → [High ISO NR] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Activates high ISO noise reduction normally.
- Activates high ISO noise reduction moderately.
- Does not activate high ISO noise reduction.
- [High ISO NR] is fixed to [Normal] in the following shooting modes:
- [Intelligent Auto]
- When [File Format] is set to [RAW], this function is not available.
- [High ISO NR] does not work for RAW images when the [File Format] is [RAW & JPEG]/[RAW & HEIF].
- Since this camera is not equipped with a long-exposure noise reduction function, noise may be noticeable when taking long-exposure shots with high-sensitivity.