Writes copyright information onto the still images.
MENU → (Shooting) → [File] → [Copyright Info] → desired setting.
When you select [Set Photographer] or [Set Copyright], a keyboard appears on the screen. Enter your desired name.
You can only enter alphanumeric characters and symbols for [Set Photographer] and [Set Copyright]. You can enter up to 46 letters.
Menu item details
- Write Copyright Info:
- Sets whether to write copyright information. ([On]/[Off])
- If you select [On], a (Copyright) icon will appear on the shooting screen.
- Set Photographer:
- Sets the photographer name.
- Set Copyright:
- Sets the copyright holder name.
- Disp. Copyright Info:
- Displays the current copyright information.
- A (Copyright) icon appears during the playback of images with copyright information.
- In order to prevent unauthorized use of [Copyright Info], be sure to clear the [Set Photographer] and [Set Copyright] columns before lending out or handing over your camera.
- Sony is not liable for problems or damages resulting from use of [Copyright Info].