Controls the settings for connecting the camera to a smartphone or Bluetooth remote commander or shooting grip via a Bluetooth connection.
MENU → (Network) → [Bluetooth] → Select a menu item and set the desired parameter.
Menu item details
- Bluetooth Function:
- Sets whether to activate or not the Bluetooth function of the camera. ([On]/[Off])
- Displays the screen for pairing the camera and smartphone or Bluetooth remote commander.
- Manage Paired Device:
- Enables you to check or delete the pairing information for devices paired with the camera.
- Bluetooth Rmt Ctrl:
- Sets whether or not to use a Bluetooth compatible remote commander (sold separately). ([On]/[Off])
- Disp Device Address:
- Displays the BD address of the camera.
- After you delete the pairing information for the camera from your smartphone, delete pairing information for the smartphone from the camera using [Manage Paired Device].