Connecting a single camera to Live-View Remote (Single connection)
This section explains how to connect to Live-View Remote “RM-LVR3”. If you are using other Live-View Remote, see Help Guide of the relevant remote control.
- Turn on the Live-View Remote.
For details, refer to “Connecting the remote control to a single camera via Wi-Fi” in the Help Guide of the Live-View Remote (RM-LVR3).
- Set the connection mode of the camera.
Press the MENU button, then press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Camera Settings) - (Wi-Fi connection setting) - , then press the REC/ENTER button.
- Select the SSID that is printed on the sticker attached to the rear of the camera's battery cover with the Live-View Remote.
The connection beep sounds, then is displayed on the display panel.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , then press the REC/ENTER button.
- When Beep is set to OFF, the connection beep does not sound.
- If the connection does not complete, congestion of the radio wave might be the cause. Retry the connection by changing the place.