Connecting a smartphone to Wi-Fi via QR Code (Android device)
Perform preparation for connecting to your smartphone before connecting.
- Press the MENU button on the camera.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Camera Settings) - (Wi-Fi connection setting) - , then press the REC/ENTER button.
- Select the shooting mode (///).
- Start PlayMemories Mobile on the smartphone.
- Select [Scan QR Code of the Camera] on the PlayMemories Mobile.
- Select [OK] (Select [OK] again when a message is displayed.)
- Scan the QR Code that is printed on a sticker attached to the rear of the camera's battery cover.
- When [Connect with the camera?] is displayed on the smartphone, select [OK].
- When Airplane mode is set to ON, the Wi-Fi function is not available.
- Depending on local electrical interference or the smartphone’s capabilities, the live view images may not be displayed smoothly.
- When operating multiple cameras with a connected device, you cannot connect a smartphone to Wi-Fi via QR Code.