Connecting to a smartphone using ID/password (Android device)
Perform preparation for connecting to your smartphone before connecting.
- Press the MENU button on the camera.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Camera Settings) - (Wi-Fi connection setting) - , then press the REC/ENTER button.
- Select the shooting mode (///).
- Start PlayMemories Mobile on the smartphone.
- Select the SSID that is printed on a sticker attached to the rear of the camera's battery cover.
- Enter the password printed on the sticker attached to the rear of the camera's battery cover (only for the first time).
- When Airplane mode is set to ON, the Wi-Fi function is not available.
- Depending on local electrical interference or the smartphone’s capabilities, the live view images may not be displayed smoothly.