Date & time setting
You can set the year/month/day.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Camera Settings) - (Date & time setting), then press the REC/ENTER button.
- The year/month/day setting screen will be displayed.
- Set the year/month/day.
Press the UP button or DOWN button to set the year, then press the REC/ENTER button. The cursor moves to month so, repeat the same operation to set the month and day.
- The time setting screen appears.
- Set the time by repeating the same procedure as step 3.
- Press the REC/ENTER button.
- The time is set and the display returns to the previous menu.
- Select 0:00 for midnight, 12:00 for noon.
- When the GPS log is set to ON, the camera automatically adjusts the date and time during shooting mode. (FDR-X3000/HDR-AS300)
- The display order of year/month/day cannot be changed.