You can easily switch the focusing mode from auto to manual or vice versa while shooting still images.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Custom Key(Shoot.)] → button to be assigned → [AF/MF Control Hold] or [AF/MF Ctrl Toggle].
- Press the button to which the [AF/MF Control Hold] or [AF/MF Ctrl Toggle] function has been assigned while shooting still images.The focusing mode will temporarily switch from auto to manual or vice versa.
Menu item details
- AF/MF Control Hold:
- Switches the focusing mode while the button is held down.
- AF/MF Ctrl Toggle:
- Switches the focusing mode until the button is pressed again.
- The function is not available when shooting movies.
- You cannot set the [AF/MF Control Hold] function to [Left Button].