You can adjust the brightness of the screen.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Monitor Brightness] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Adjusts the brightness within the range of –2 to +2.
- Sunny Weather:
- Sets the brightness appropriately for shooting outdoors.
- The [Sunny Weather] setting is too bright for shooting indoors. Set [Monitor Brightness] to [Manual] for indoor shooting.
- The monitor brightness cannot be adjusted in the following situations. The maximum brightness will be [±0].
- When [HDMI 4K Output] is not set to [Off]
- The monitor brightness is locked at [-2] when using Wi-Fi functions.