Spd Priority Cont.
The product continues to shoot as long as the SHUTTER/MOVIE button is pressed. You can continuously shoot at a rate faster than that of [Cont. Shooting].
- MENU→ (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode] → [Spd Priority Cont.].
- Between continuous shooting frames, an image of each frame is immediately displayed.
- Continuous shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- [Picture Effect] is set to [Soft Focus], [HDR Painting], [Rich-tone Mono.], [Miniature], [Watercolor], or [Illustration].
- [DRO/Auto HDR] is set to [Auto HDR].
- [ISO] is set to [Multi Frame NR].
- The exposure is fixed for the first shot.