Indicator during bracket shooting
A bracket indicator is displayed on the monitor during bracket shooting.
Examples of the bracket indicatorThe bracket indicator is displayed as follows in ambient light* bracketing with the bracket range set to 0.3 EV and the number of shots set to 3.
*Ambient light: A generic term for non-flash light including natural light, electric bulb and fluorescent lighting. Whereas the flash light blinks for a moment, ambient light is constant, so this kind of light is called “ambient light.”
- When the exposure compensation value is set to ±0.0 EV
- When MM (Metered Manual) indicates -1.0 EV
- During bracket shooting, guides for each shot are displayed on the bracket indicator.
- When you start bracket shooting, the guides will disappear one by one as the camera shoots images.
- MM (Metered Manual) is displayed only when the shooting mode is set to M (Manual Exposure) mode and [ISO] is not set to [ISO AUTO].